Uniform at Castle View consists of:
- Navy sweatshirt with the school logo
- White polo shirt
- Grey or black trousers/skirt/pinafore dress
Additionally, in Summer, children may wear:
- Grey or black short trousers
- Blue and white checked dresses.
Sensible black shoes, with no open toes, high or wedged heels or trainers.
In Summer sensible, ankle strapped, sandals in black, brown or white. All of which must be suitable for all school activities, with the exception of P.E.
Any child not wearing appropriate footwear their parent/carers will be contacted and asked to bring in alternatives.
- Shorts – plain black
- T-shirt – white with the school logo
- Plimsolls for indoor gym work
- Trainers for outdoor use
- Track suits are an optional extra for the colder months.
All items of clothing must be clearly marked with the pupil’s name.
Jewellery must not be worn for reasons of safety. If your child has pierced ears only the smallest of studs should be worn to school but these must be removed for P.E.
Embroidered uniform is available to order online from MyClothing.com, please click here to visit their website.